Bimbadeen Farm Experiences
Next tour early November – details coming soon!
Bimbadeen Phillip Island Farm Experiences provides a unique and entertaining opportunity to both discover and learn about life on a family run 340 acre working farm.
- Get close to and help feed farm animals – including cows and calves, sheep and our two resident alpacas – Freddie and Eddie.
- Roam the paddocks with our free range hens, visit their mobile caravan and help collect and grade farm fresh eggs
- Learn about the history of Bimbadeen and its ongoing commitment to regenerative environmental practices, including actions to address climate change
- Enjoy fun activities along the way and visit our 500000 bees!
- Discover wildlife along the Landcare Wildlife Corridor
- Breath taking 360 degree views from Hurricane Hill, the second highest point on Phillip Island
- Observe natural wildlife and abundant birdlife including ducks, cape barren geese, purple hens and wallabies
- Be part of normal daily farm activities – whether it is a tractor ride or feeding out hay or fixing something there is always something to do !!
- Learn about the use of our tractors and farm machinery
Book online today.
Schools and other groups are most welcome to book by prior arrangement. For both your own and our animals’ enjoyment group sizes are limited to a maximum of twenty visitors. Contact Steve to discuss 0409 167 011.